Monday, June 21, 2010

Desmume English Soulsilver

My great holiday!

last stop ... 18 days of rest and relaxation on the beaches of the Pacific island paradise ... Because, I think, and I hope I will be mainly in locations without access to the Internet and the relationship will have to wait maybe for my return home, here are the plans:

lands, as I think everyone who flies in Fiji in Nadi on the island of Viti Levu. Because this is not an interesting place, already in the early morning the next day I plan to take the bus running the country's capital, SUVs, and there (keep your fingers crossed!) I want to catch the ferry sailing to the small island of Ovalau. There first stop at the Colonial Hotel and ponurkuję, and then will move to a small village in the north of the island, where pomieszkam among its inhabitants przemiłych for a few days. The Ovalau sail on a tiny island Caqalai, where the Methodist Church (sic) the only one pension, or the next few days in a hut on the beach. It should be me! On the way back stop for a few days in the vicinity of SUVs, and from there go straight to the airport. And only then it starts ... Waiting for my three flights, two of them over eleventh-hour, I'll be in Warsaw after 36 hours of traveling! Although, according to local time in Nadi, Los Angeles, London and Warsaw, my journey will take just over a day: fly out of Fiji at 22:00 local time on July 10, arrives in Warsaw on July 11 at 22:30:) Still waiting for ideas on how to spend 8 hours at LAX airport! For now, the suggestion leads trips to Santa Monica, if I could leave the airport ... I greet and embrace all of you hard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment