Sunday, May 29, 2011

Things To Do With Leg Cast

BOM: Color Crystal by Ula Lenz part. 2

Also you have the impression that last night terribly shrunk?
I return from work, I'm fighting with my garden and grass, which grows at a rate of race and the needlework is very little time ...
But something as I do ...
pulled the machine and dug Colorful Crystals. I have a terrible backlog, May is already almost over, and I just I made a crystal of February.

looks like this:
gave up the same colors for all the crystals. For me everyone will be in a different color scheme.

January and February together look yes:


And keep your fingers crossed that next month appeared earlier, in a queue waiting for butterflies and Dear Jane ....
I think I'll start it up from sleep ...;-) odzwyczajać

0 comments:

Post a Comment