Thursday, May 20, 2010

How Long Before You Lose Weight Doing Zumba

grandfather microphone.

rarely watch television, and now I get around especially wide arc of information services, except in the sip-end fortunately I was not at home, so I had no idea about the''circus''which recognized authorities held in the Baths [imported at this time to the role of vulgar toilet], and upon return when I turned on the computer and completely by chance I stumbled on it, I could not believe my ears ... and oczętom [Judging by the pass he also Donald] - I will not here elaborate on this subject, the more he did it for me much better than I could Raphael Ziemkiewicz the interiach, or so it was not there that I cultivate a''right-wing propaganda '', also on the other hand quite consciously Michael Sutowski the portal''KP''. Therefore, at this point I will confine myself to a brief presentation of several fragments of what smakowitszych pierdn ... Event:

- first as a makes custom things to say about the lady:''hands, feet, head, heart and all of my komóreczką''- yet the damage that they do not cipeczką ...



bark mention here about the lack of peace, which demonstrates very well about her husband if there were Buddhists, but it may mean that you do not need this swoon, which is washings pop hip wyleniały it pleased, but a monk from the east represents a true,''fascist''mainstream of the religion, which would pounded her head with a stick until it can finally be something in her cleared -?

already famous freestyle MC''Professor'':



... and dance to its execution, to mention the possibility of what DYSP-impress:



Wajda was evidently a napruty [may be borrowed from Piesiewicz powders? ]:



- if anyone could even shamelessly after the fumble that Polshit TVN and independent media,''it''? [Of which does not follow, of course, that I keep it public''''this is]

Materna in a fabulous sketch, it's better than''Sister Irene''- my advice to wait until the end, the conclusion to kill me, I'm fucking ...



and how can you intelligently comment on the parade of clowns, crazed with hatred of the elderly, dementów spittle from peace and for the love of the homeland? maybe just this:



deliberately not mentioned in this menagerie of''master''przypałów gamekeeper Komorowski - I leave it on my dessert and take care of it as a separate entry, and a figure worthy of because despite the appearance of joviality''dark as Lord Vader''...

ps adds a cool text Semki Fri ''Should we believe Komorowski'' clever reversal of the current argument''enemies''Kaczynski.

0 comments:

Post a Comment