Thursday, May 27, 2010

Maybeline My Fit Blushe Swatches

Walk in the Clouds


the tropical sunlight and hot tralilam Cairns in the middle of the Australian autumn ... It's cold (during the day was only 8 degrees) and still raining! Layer impose just about everything I have.
We are in the town of Katoomba in the Blue Mountains near Sydney. Frankly I do not know why these mountains are called blue because I could not see them - the fog is thick as milk. Katoomba itself but it reminds me of our Krynice, so given the aura, I feel a bit like here in the Beskid Mountains in November. Yesterday lalo calusienki day, tore the hostel only for a few moments that we spent in one of the cafes while sipping a hot chocolate with whipped cream and foam. Today it seemed that it would be better, so we went on the trail, of course, dressed in onion and provided with "bags" rain. By the way: Chinese Plastic rain poncho, which I bought for $ 5 USD Lublin still works great:) Unfortunately, when we reached the first lookout point, from which should be spread on the beautiful view of the Three Sisters mountains in the foreground, we saw only a thick, impenetrable fog ... On top of that, the rain started to drizzle again, so I decided not to continue the march and came back home.

so already, go home, because the hostel, where we stayed is a true home away from home. Housed in a nearly century-old building is small and cozy, and what is very important - it is heated. The living room features a fireplace, bathroom and a real bathtub! So today, for the first time seven months, I took bath. The pleasure ... Definitely I found a winner ranked Australian Hostels!
Tomorrow we are there to Sydney and I will say goodbye to Phil, who returns home. And I'm from the cold of New South Wales would move to the colder North Island is not New Zealand!
PS1: Thanks again to all who remembered! *
PS2: For me travel seven months, before me seven more weeks ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment